Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys Elite > Miracast in Settings of Maxi Sys Elite D...
Miracast in Settings of Maxi Sys Elite Does not cast Maxi Sys Elite screen to TV

1685 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: 2021-06-28 16:44:13

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend
    2019-10-06 03:34:23
      Android System 4.4.4 of my new Maxi Sys Elite in system settings has Miracast. My TV and my MaxiSYS are both connected to my WIFI network , the Elite and Insignia Roku TV  see each other and connect but the MaxiSys Elite Screen does not cast it's screen on the TV screen and eventually see message displayed in box on Elite "The connection was not successful." Has anyone had success using the Miracast in settings on their MaxiSys with Android version 4.4.4 to cast their MaxiSys screen to a big TV wire-lessly?

Tags: problem

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2019-10-06 11:20:01 (Reply to:witsend)

You might need to do some setting changes in your TV to allow your Maxsys...................

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend
    2019-10-08 01:42:00 (Reply to:Ashraf)
    I selected mirror screen and allow and entered code. The devices do see one another and try connecting but the actual casting of the MaxiSys Elite screen doesn't happen. I just don't know if the Maxi Sys System Security  is preventing ES Explorer from executing the  Android 4.4.4  function in ES Explorer like it prevented  writing to an External USB thumb drive when I tried to create a backup of the Scan Folder. I just updated Diagnostic  system to V 3.71 and have not tried again to create a Scan Folder Backup or use Miracast again.
    I was just wondering if anyone has used Miracast successfully from ES Explorer  from a Maxisys with Android 4.4.4. My older MaxiSy Pro didn't offer Miracast and needed to use an HDMI cable

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend
    2019-10-24 05:59:42 (Reply to:Ashraf)

Support emailed back finally and said

"As the engineers last said they are working on fixing the Miracast  feature.

I don't have an update for that yet, sorry for the inconvenience."

So hopefully wireless Screen Mirroring is something that can be fixed and added to a MaxiSys capabilities in the near future if screen mirroring  isn't found to be too much of a resource hog on it's ram and battery usage while simultaneously running diagnostics or MaxiScope .

•   Level 5   
    (342) points
    witsend

2021-06-28 16:44:13

Anyone get this feature to work yet on Maxi Sys Elite
    ? It's been almost 2 years

Total1 Pages